Outside classes will be held on the back patio of Light Art Space.
To access, please enter through the big gate (with the Light Art Space sign) on Arizona between Broadway and Spring Streets.
- Wearing of face coverings is optional for all outdoor classes.
- For yoga classes, please bring your own mats.
- Attendance is limited to ten students on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Pre-registration is not required. Sign-in and payment (via either class card, cash, or check) will take place at class (like in the old days at Lotus Center!).
- Please, please, please check the “Calendar – Moving Arts” page of this website to check for class cancellation or recent changes.
Kundalini Yoga w/ Judith Kenney
Mondays (Beginning September 13), 9:00 – 10:15 AM
Each class contains a kriya (a series of coordinated movements, postures and breath work), mantra, meditation, and relaxation. Our intention for each class of Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is to share this knowledge system in order to elevate the individual and improve the quality of life for all who attend. We will modify poses to best serve our bodies, develop the consciousness to become our own best teachers, and uplift each other.
Cost: $10 Drop-in; $8 w/ a Lotus class card.
Yoga for Beginners w/ Cate
Fridays, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Have you wanted to try yoga but don’t know which class is right for you? Yoga for Beginners is a class for those with little to no yoga experience. Each class includes instruction on yoga fundamentals, breath awareness, and a series of gentle yoga postures (known as “asanas”). All levels of physical ability are welcome. Questions are encouraged to help guide students “where to go from here.”